Hi, welcome to Game Maker! Thanks for your edit to the Main Page page.
If you need help, and there are no local admins here, you may want to visit the forums on the Community Central Wiki. You can also check our Staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia.
Pages that need deletingEdit
Note, if anyone puts something in the pages other than the word "trolled" or a parenthesis, then the last two would be fine. Dream Focus 23:52, December 18, 2011 (UTC)
-  Someone created the page Open a webpage in a browser with the words "what is this", then two months later someone changes it to explain "Opens a specified web page in the default browser." With the name of the article what it is, I don't think that really gives you any information. Dream Focus 23:55, December 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Background index has a broken link to an image.
- Room get name has no history, it just created with "rdhjtrdhtrsd" in it.
-  is some very poorly delivered spam. Even when I run it through Google translator, I get nothing but a stupid message about some area that can cheaply paint your car for you.
- Action move random is blank, it originally created to spam @ all over the page.
These must go as well.
Articles such as Go to previous room are fine, despite being obvious. Its just one sentence which says "Goes to the room before the current one." Yeah, that's why the command is called "go to previous room". But if someone didn't know the meaning of the word previous, this might be helpful.
I'm just clicking on the Random Page button now to see what's out there. I need to find a way to search for just the short articles and see what's in them. Dream Focus 00:04, December 19, 2011 (UTC)
Mark Overmars has errors do to the cite book template looping apparently. I exported the proper template from Wikipedia, but can't important it and thus fix the problem until I get administrator powers. Just making notes here of everything I need to do. Dream Focus 19:23, December 19, 2011 (UTC)
Since someone else has eliminated the problems, and I find there is a larger and more complete official Game Maker wiki on the main site, I see no reason to bother with this one. I had a link to the official one on the main page, but it was removed by a wikia staff member who doesn't want competition I suppose. I understand, this is a business.  Dream Focus 20:47, December 23, 2011 (UTC)